Ob/Gyn Locums Need in CT
|Call about This Job
||Obstetrics and Gynecology in CT
view all Obstetrics and Gynecology jobs in Connecticut.
||Inquire for details
||Obstetrics and Gynecology
||A CT-based medical facility is currently seeking an ob/gyn to assist with ongoing coverage. Clinic hours are Monday-Thursday, 8am-6pm, and Friday, 9:30am–6pm, and call is 1:2. Ideal physician will be board certified or board eligible and have an active and unrestricted CT license.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today. Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, we can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Clinic and call
- Monday-Thursday, 8am-6pm, and Friday, 9:30am–6pm
- Long term commitment preferred
- 1:2 call
- On going need
- Active CT license needed
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing