Getting the Right Compensation
Each year, our recruiters help hundreds of imaging and radiology professionals find the right job opportunities to match their skill set and enhance their experience. Because your recruiter receives specialty-specific training, he or she knows how to find the opportunity that's the right match for you.
Negotiating a contract for a permanent job includes many elements—base salary, personal time, benefits, shift schedule, and more. Knowing what you need ahead of time will help us find the best possible option for you.
Your CompHealth recruiter is a trained expert who will do the following:
- Be completely honest with you regarding responsibilities, compensation, schedule, and other aspects of placement opportunities that interest you
- Help you respond to offers quickly so there is ample time for negotiation
- Make sure you don't miss contract-signing deadlines
All of our recruiter services are provided to you free of charge, so let us help you find the job that's right for you. Call 866.588.0310
Work in the Right Place at the Right Time
There are many factors to consider about a position before committing to accept it. Not the least of which is location and setting. Choosing the right environment can broaden your experience and increase your earning potential.
CompHealth places numerous healthcare professionals in excellent positions each year. Your recruiter will find you the right job in the right place. This includes:
- Conducting a job search based on your requirements
- Assisting with resume preparation and interview scheduling, prepping, and evaluation
- Assistance with your compensation negotiation
- Locating opportunities in a variety of hospital, clinic, and practice settings
To view permanent opportunities currently posted,
We Make It Easy—From First Conversation to First Day of Work
Not only do we find you the job that has the right work/life balance for you, we also help you maintain a work/life balance during the job search process with our timesaving services. All it takes from you is a phone call. Or submission of the contact form at left. That's it. Once you've connected with your recruiter, he or she will take the lead from there.
- Your recruiter will guide you through completing any required application forms
- After reviewing your information, your recruiter will inform you of jobs that would be a good match for your skills and wants
- Your application forms are then submitted to the potential employers you select and interviews are scheduled
- Your recruiter can offer valuable advice throughout the hiring process
- You'll start your first day of work well informed about the position, facility, and community
There isn't a company more dedicated than CompHealth to making your experience as smooth as possible.
Give us a call at 866.588.0310 to get started.